Friday, March 30, 2012

restaurant row

i have read on several posts about restaurant row - where is it and what type of food places do they have?



restaurant row


It is along the Grand Strand..If you go to google and type in Myrtle Beach Restaurant Row or www.otgmag.com/restaurant they give a list of all the restaurants. I believe there are about 1,500. They have every kind of food you can think of..Chinese, Italian, Japanese your favorite chains.. I love Myrtle Beach, only 9 more weeks Yippee



restaurant row


thanks mom4boys for the info. we are going in about 9 weeks also. i can%26#39;t wait but i feel like i%26#39;m wishing my summer away because shortly after we get back it will be time for school again.




Where did you decide to stay.. We stay at Ocean Creek and is this your first time to MB.




we are coming on a marriott time share preview (great way to travel if you can stand a 2 hour sales pitch). They are putting us at Brighton Towers in Kingston Plantation. We are paying under $100 a night. We have been to MB twice before but many years ago. The last time Hard Rock Cafe was just opening.




I stayed at Kingston Plantation about two years ago.. They have this water park there for the little ones (I would say up to age 12) anyway they charged us even though we were staying on property.. But after the second day I found a way around that. If you enjoy the Hard rock you will enjoy Jimmy Buffett%26#39;s Margarittaville. The food was good and it was so much fun.. It is loud but fun. If you like to shop check out the Grand COastal Mall I enjoyed that on a rainy afternoon. They also have a bunch of outlets near the Superwalmart.




the water park looks nice but our boys are college age - they pretty much just want to hang out at the beach and female watch!!!!




I hear you..My 15 and 14 year old are watching too..Last year I was sitting on the beach and these three young ladies spotted my oldest boy coming out of the ocean..and they say ';Look at the boy with the navy and white suit, he%26#39;s coming out of the water, he is sooo hot...'; So they are going on about my son and he comes out of the water and comes over by me..and the girls (obviously did not know I was the mom) and they were all giggling...And of course he got such a kick out of it..




i think young teens are so funny to watch interact with each other. i%26#39;m sure my boys won%26#39;t want mom too close to them at the beach. is the kingston considered mb or north mb. i looked at the calendar i only have 8 weeks to wait.




Its 10 weeks for me. I can%26#39;t wait. I hope we have a good year..We have been going for 11 years now, and last year the baby had a 104 fever, my husband got gout and pulled his shoulder out, Just about every year there has been some sort of crisis, I even tried switching weeks, 2 years before that older son was hospitalized with flu, and one year we fled Hurricane Bonnie.



Anyhow, we keep going back...LOL




Restaurant Row is Highway 17 in North Myrtle Beach - all types of food and venues. The big seafood buffets dominate.

No comments:

Post a Comment